Tuesday, July 08, 2008

It has been awhile

Greetings,

It has been a very long while since I have done any writing. A collision of having lots of new family members living with me and a hectic work schedual has ate to any writing time that I once had. However, there is a new Chapter of 'The Summer Project' posted on Gromet's site as well as others and a new story 'Maid Service Requested'. Outlines for a few more stories still lurk in my computer and I hope to do another chapter of 'The Summer Project' soon.

2 comments:

Julio Oliveira said...

So good to have you back writing... I was thinking that Summer Training was abandoned, what would be such a shame, since is one of my favorites in this particular genre. Really thanks and great writing as always.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back