Saturday, December 27, 2008

A New Year

A New Year is approaching and in a departure from my 'normal' posts, I wanted to reflect a bit about the past couple years and give you the reasons why there is gaps in my writing. When a loved one dies, there is a lot more issues to contend with than just grief. It also brings out the worst and best of those survivors. Without going into details, I had to contend with the former and the spark that was my creativity withered to mere nothingness. This year, I have found my 'voice' again and with help of a few in the industry, I have finally started to piece together my artistic life back together again.

I hope the coming year I will be able to bring to you more tales and perhaps fictionalize some of the ideas some of you have sent. I will still have to deal with the home front as well as professional obligations so I have to indulge your sense of patience if stories and chapters don't pour forth as fast as I would like them to.

Please let me know what your fantasies and story ideas are. I can't promise that I will put into words all of your suggestions, but a few may pop up h
ere and there. Also please click on Fesseln's Fiction: September 2008 to give your opinions on consensual versus non-consensual story lines.

Have a safe and happy New Year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Found it to be a very pleasurable story

jkim said...

since you asked =) gyrl loves stories of humiliation, bondage and enslavement. it makes her juice muchly to feel the collar tighten around her neck and the sound of the padlock. of course, she protests, but it does no good. gyrl screams as you mark her, either with tats or piercings. she is drawn deeper and deeper into your snare. her body is never free of some form of bondage. slowly she yields, until finally she begs for you to use her, to your pleasure, not hers. aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii