Sunday, July 26, 2009

More Volumes

I managed to get a bit more added to 'Speaking Volumes', or as I have now titled it, 'A Volume Of Trouble'. I hope to finish it by next week so I can turn my full attention to 'A Work Of Art' and 'Summer Project'.

I hope you have enjoyed watching a story develop. Would you like to see more of this kind of thing or do you prefer just reading the finished product?

If you have any more settings or fantasies you would like see developed, please let me know. I can't promise I will get to them quickly, but I will put them in the que.

As always, take care

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a non-writer I must say it is interesting to have a look at the process, but bits and pieces is not really how a story should be read.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I like the story so far, but the stop/start process is making for disjointed reading for me.