Saturday, November 28, 2009

Post Crash Living

First the good news: It seems none of my work was lost during the crash, since it was fried RAM chips that did the honors of making my system inoperable. All my writings up until that point are there so I can being where I left off. The bad news is that I am REALLY far behind in my writing, both for you and my other audiences. I rely on my Dell quite a bit and having her sick the way she was, well, put me in a lurch. However, Ms. Computer is better now so I hope to get some writing done in the quiet of Sunday morning.

I the rush in getting you guys up to speed, I lost several comments that were posted during my abscence. I you could re-post them, I would be grateful.

I do not know if I will get a Christmas story out this year, but I will try.

As always, take care

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you did not loose anything. Being without the damn computer is bad enough but loosing irreplaceable material just sucks. Now for the chaos that is the holidays.