Saturday, November 20, 2010

Of The Love Of Bondage

I woke up at 4:00 this morning and after trying several times, couldn't get back to sleep. It has been awhile since I have related my personal views of bondage and that has been where my thoughts have been this morning. It is really hard to describe the feeling of having a woman laying beside you bound and gagged. She trusts you with her safety and her pleasure. She has given you herself on a silver platter for both herself and you.

I have never really been a trusting person by past experience. Being shy and a nerd, I was teased quite a bit in school. It wasn't until college that I started dating. By then, my tastes in the bedroom had already formed. It was hard when relationships started get serious because I was afraid in revealing my love of helpless women would drive them away. Fortunately, most understood and actually desired to be tied. I guess it was the kind of women I was attracted to and the type of person that I am.

Anyway, to have a woman that has given up her freedom even if it is for an hour or two is one of the warmest feelings I have ever had. Having a willing partner is a treasure beyond compare.

Take care, everyone, and play safe.

T.S.

No comments: