Wednesday, June 08, 2011

What's Going On. . .

In the past few weeks, I have done little or no writing. Life has once again gotten in the way of trying to find time to write. I am hoping this weekend to proof chapter 5 of both 'Summer Training' and 'Double Or Nothing' to get them prepped for posting. I also plan on sending out chapter 6 of both to my proofreader.

If you haven't noticed, there is a new page on my blog: 'The Care and Treatment of Particularly Fair Women'. I will transcribe the manual as time allows for your enjoyment.

Take care and play safe

T.S.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..

Hope the next few chapters are coming soon.... great work

Anonymous said...

Hey Ho, you still alive and kicking?

Anonymous said...

haven't seen anything posted from you in a while. Hope all is going well and only time is the issue. Look forward to the next chapters for both stories.