Friday, January 18, 2013

Writing

I am planing on getting some writing done today; maybe even completing something.  Who knows?  However, whatever I do it will be progress.

BDSM Library, a site where I post my stories, seems to be in this state of neglect.  The webmaster doesn't answer e-mails.  The comments area is gone.  The time between postings seems extraordinarily long.  I am thinking of not posting there anymore.  Any thoughts?

I will let everyone know what I worked on today later on.  Everyone take care and play safe.

T.S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah as someone that came across your works on the site and was a heavy user, the lack of ANY updates is beyond frustrating the site as a whole has gone down hill as of lately, and frankly a lot of people are calling it dead.

Anonymous said...

Its been bad for a few months now, I keep checking back hoping it will have updated but that seems to be happening less frequently. Other venues might not be a bad idea

Anonymous said...

It's been a long, slow, downward spiral since the original owner handed the site off to someone else, with increasing focus on pushing ever more intrusive ads.

Of course, it's gotten immeasurably worse, lately. The comments are down, the forums are down, and the webmaster is becoming infamous for his lack of response, making it utterly impossible to have the slightest clue what's going on over there.

I know I'm not going to be posting anything else over there, any time soon, so I could hardly blame another author for reaching the same conclusion.

Anonymous said...

I would love to know what is happening to the library though