Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sometimes the muse won't let you stop

'The Summer Project' has a new chapter, number 15, and another nearly complete. Gromet has the former as well as Stories Online. I have started other projects, such as 'Death Of A Blanket Hog' and the sequel to 'Maid Service Requested', but 'The Summer Project has been luring me away from those. 'Wrath' has a new chapter nearly complete as well but until I get 'Summer' out of my system, it may be awhile before you see anything else.

As a side note, I really appreciate the letters. Think of them as payment to this author. So please, write and comment. I might not respond immediately, but I do read all of them with relish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your story, The Summer Project, is the first story in a long time to capture my interest. I'm dying for new chapters

Anonymous said...

i just read your story "Maid Service Requested" over at Gromet's Plaza; i love it! the little bit at the end, i've used it myself, but this was done so well that it really was a twist! And i am so glad there is a F/f story that isn't forced bi!