Friday, October 17, 2008

A Dawn Of A New Era. . . .


Okay, I might be over stating it, but I am going into something new. I have been asked by Burping Frog Publishing to publish in e-book form some of my current and future stories. That is to say, to make a little money. What does that mean to you, my readers. Not alot. I will still add chapters to 'Summer Project' and post stories for free. It just might take me more time to do so.

The first collection of stories is due to be put up for sale Monday and it includes two unposted stories as well as one yet-to-be posted story. It is a Halloween collection of bondage tales. You should be able to find it at various adult e-book sites. E-mail me if you can't find a copy.

I know some of you may feel betrayed by me going commercial, but I will continue to give you free stories as well.

Have a happy Halloween

No comments: