Thursday, August 20, 2009

'Summer Project' Chapter 20

Progress is being made on Chapter 20 of 'Summer Project' and it should be finished by the end of this weekend. This chapter will be one of the last 5 chapters or so before going onto the second book. As to what I will do next, I really don't know. I have several brands in the fire and all want to be finished or added to: Wrath, On French Soil, Closure (a vampyr tale), Do Not Disturb (sequel to Maid Service Requested), Hogtied, and the list goes on.

I should update my story list this weekend as well.

I am also toying with the idea of lengthening 'A Work Of Art' part 2 along with it's ending; to spice it up a bit. A scene through Eileen's eyes during the auction would be nice as well as revealing her feelings during the voted-on ending.

As always, take care

T.S.

No comments: