Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Resolutions

So, it's that time of year to wipe the slate clean and plan for a brand spanking new year and that includes writing; in specific, my bondage writings. My work schedule has calmed down a bit though it is still very stressful, to say the least. I won't go into details, but the next few months will test my mettle.

First, I will complete the first 'book' of The Summer Project. I am actually hoping to do this by the end of January. I have an outline of what I want to occur during the next chapter or two (I am still wavering whether or not I can get it all done in one chapter or two). I will also complete a few chapters of the next 'book' tentatively entitled 'Revealing Summer', but that could change before posting.

I am also going to take time to revisit 'On French Soil'. It is long overdue and I need to add several more chapters as well trying to do the same with 'Wrath'.

My electronic vault of started short stories is also rather cramped, so I need to finish some of those.

In short, I need to finish stuff.

That doesn't mean I won't get side-tracked by a new project that happens to emerge from my rather twisted gray matter. That happens more than I would rather admit.

If there is any other stories/sequels you would like to see written, please let me know.

Take care and I wish you a safe and wonderful new year.

T.S.

No comments: