Thursday, November 15, 2012

Doings

Recently I have been trying to get a few things written.   First, I am about halfway through chapter 11 of 'Double Or Nothing' and I plan to finish it this Saturday.  I am also started another 'story' that I will shortly reveal.  It has been something I have been mulling over for sometime and I finally put some words down to match my thoughts.

As sometimes happens, my Christmas story has imploded.  What I thought was a good story ended up not being one.  So, it is time to start from scratch again.

I have also started chapter 6 of Wrath.  It might take awhile but I hope to have it done in December.

That's it for now.

Take care and play safe.

T.S.    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a full plate. I wish you luck and look forward to reading the results.