Friday, January 25, 2013

'Summer Training' Chapter 10 and Other Things

     'Summer Training' chapter 10 has been edited and sent out for posting of various different websites.  I am giving BDSM Library one more shot but I suggest that you look for my stories elsewhere since it seems the site has become just an automated money maker that the owner doesn't have any interest in maintaining.  If I haven't heard from the site soon, I may end up writing to the advertisers telling them that the site is poorly maintained and they may want to seek other venues for their wares.

     I have also finished the rough draft of 'Double Or Nothing' chapter 14 and I intend on doing chapter 15 as my next writing project.  'Just The Right Spot' may be worked on as well.

     Again, thank you for your comments and I hope to hear from you again.

T.S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wery nice twist about Kim .

Anonymous said...

Loved that twist with Kim. I'm sure Jeffrey has some ideas what to do. Can't wait for next chapter.

Anonymous said...

I figured that Kim would get an attitude adjustment at one point in the story, but I didn't expect it to happen the way it did! I loved the twist and I can't wait to read more! Bravo Mr. Fesseln!

Anonymous said...

Very nice chapter. Did not expect Kim's fate going in that direction.