Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Faerie Chair pt II

     After a marathon writing session today, I have finished 'The Faerie Chair'.  It is not my typical work but reflects my love of the horror genre.  'Collar' is another work of erotic horror that is written in my head but has yet to be put into 'Word'.

     I am sending to Gromet for his Halloween page.  He may not publish it.  No, there is no slasher film violence in this story but it is a true horror story that has a dark tone.  However, I will publish it here regardless.

     On a lighter note, the xmas story this year will be entitled 'Frosty' and will feature Brandy and Grant.

     Between now and Christmas, I will try to get another chapter out for both 'Summer Training' and 'Double or Nothing'.

     Take care and play safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, you cranking them out. Looking forward to reading them all, even the horror (which is not a genre I find at all interesting or horrifying).