Sunday, November 12, 2017

Time off . . .finally

First I want to thank those who took on the task of proofing my work.  I should be using the fruits of their labors to post a few new chapters.  I have just put in 2  straight weeks at work and now I have some breathing room to edit and write.

I also want to hear from you: thoughts, criticisms, ideas, whatever.  I know there are people reading this and any input would be appreciated.

Tomorrow is may day off and I plan on doing some editing.

T.S.

2 comments:

Ty M Goode said...

Well, first off, WELCOME BACK! For a long while there, I feared the worse.
However, you've come back with a bang! Loved every one of your stories/updates/new chapters.

Am I to understand that there may be more to "Wrath"? That would be wonderful.

Anyway, this note was mainly to let you know that your efforts aren't just drifting off into a
black hole in the internet.

Enjoy your time off.
Ty

Erin said...

I'm just so glad you're alright. I've been reading your stories for almost 10 years now and I've thought of you many times since you went on hiatus. The Summer serieses have been my favorites.