Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Something new...

I am planning on posting on this blog only a series of bondage scenes that I am calling 'Interludes'.   Basically they will be scenes with no particular plotlines.  They may be fictionalized accounts of a real life encounters or they could be  fantasies.  The interludes may even be requsts by you.  They will tend to be on the short side but there will not be any underlying plot.
These will not interfere with my other writings.  I am still committed to finishing current storylines such as Summer Training.

Take care and play safe

T. S. Fesseln

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ONLY post Interlude scenes WITHOUT underlying plot...
Committed to FINISHING...

This reads as if you're planning to stop writing stories - especially any stories of any length with ongoing story arch...

Too bad... one less author of serious bondage stories.. :-(

T. S. Fesseln said...

No, that is not what I am saying. Interludes is in addition to my other writing, not in place of.