Sunday, October 04, 2009

Coffin Duty Completed

I just completed 'Coffin Duty' and I should be posting it soon to various different websites. I will try to make sure all appear roughly at the same time in about two weeks, just in time for Halloween reading. As I have said before, it is a sequel of sorts to 'A New Haunt', so you may want to read that story before this one is released.

My next project will be the next chapter of 'Summer Project', chapter 21. I am going to try to get some of it completed today if time permits.

'Manacle' is the last of the Halloween line-up I will work on before going back to some unfinished stories languishing in my computer.

The latest poll is winding down and I will have another in it's place, probably about the types of bindings you readers like to see used.

Take care and have a wonderful sunday.

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazed by the rate at which you crank out quality material. Now the torture of waiting for for the coffin to appear.