Friday, October 09, 2009

'Summer Project' Chapter 21

The latest chapter of 'Summer Project' is coming along quite nicely and I am hopeful in completing it in the next week or so. As I have remarked before, I write about 1/2 page per hour and finding blocks of time to write can be difficult. That being said, I am hopeful about getting chapter 21 completed and off to my proofreader soon.

Both of my Halloween tales are in the hands of Gromet and they will be posted about a week before Halloween. I will post 'Closure' here at the same time, if I have not completed 'Manacle'. I plan on posting 'Coffin Duty' to various websites as well so they appear roughly at the same time.

After this, I really don't know what project to tackle next but it probably be one of the many half-completed stories lurking in my computer.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

T.S.

No comments: