Sunday, February 28, 2010

Why I haven't been around

As you have noticed, I haven't posted in awhile. This is because my new responsibilities take a good portion of my time, much more than my previous ones. My writing has come to a virtual halt. It isn't that I have writer's block or I have a lack of material, it is just that at the end of my working day I am so damn tired and weekends are now spent catching up on everthing else.

That being said, I am hoping to squeeze in some writing time this week. I need to complete 'Summer Project' and I need to finish 'Breaking Bread' so I can post them.

That is is for now. Everyone take care.

T.S.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that all is well albeit hectic.

Anonymous said...

We miss you and your wonderful stories. Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

Although it's almost a month since without an update or a new chapter to Summer Project, I'm also glad to learn that you are busy with work. Take good care.

Anonymous said...

So, are the stories pounding away inside your head or is life just to hectic to even notice that corner of your brain?

Anonymous said...

A further post just to let people know you're still alive might be in order. Hope all is well.