Friday, April 29, 2011

Want more?

I should be sending out for posting chapter 3 from both 'Summer Training' and 'Double Or Nothing'. I am hoping for a somewhat quiet weekend to write but you never know around here.

A bondage model posted on the Yahoo group Rope_Dreams about why she became a bondage model and what the fetish means to her. It was very well written and I hope to get permission to repost it here. In the meantime, if you are interested, you can find it in adult Yahoo groups.

As for me, I guess why bondage appeals to me is I am somewhat of a control freak and being teased by girls in Junior High fueled fantasies of revenge with rope. When I left the nest and went to college, I slowly became aware of many other people with like intrests. More importantly, any serious relationship I was in, the girl was not oppossed to being bound during love-making. In fact, my first 'bondage expierence' was at the behest of my girlfriend at the time.

If any of you want to share your thoughts on this, please feel free to post them here.

take care and play safe

T.S.

No comments: