Sunday, August 07, 2011

A Little Progress

I have started getting a few edits back from my trusted volunteers and have started going over Chapter 6 of both 'Double or Nothing' and 'Summer Training'. I hope to have them sent for posting in the next week or two, depending on time.

On a personal note, things here are a bit trying so here is my shameless plug for 'Summer Project'. If you can afford it, please purchase an e-book copy of it. I have posted all the chapters on several websites because I promised you that I would. But if you can afford the $6.00 or so to purchase a copy, please do. However, if you can't afford it, that is okay to. I understand completely.

That's it for now. Take care and play safe

2 comments:

theitcrowdnc said...

Where is the eBook sold at online?

T. S. Fesseln said...

There are several e-book stores that are selling it online. BEst way to find them is google 'T.S. Fesseln Summer Project E-book.' Thank you for the support.