Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Out There

I have an interview today. It may sound like an ordinary thing but for me it is a small victory. It is pretty grim out there and it is hard not to get depressed by it. I know, however, that I will eventually get back to work because I need to.

You would think that I would have more time to write, being unemployed and all. However, I have found that between sending out resumes and taking care of things around the house that have been put off for so long, I actually have very little time to write.

I have made some progress on Chapter 9 of 'Double or Nothing' and it will most likely end up being a long chapter. Chapter 11 of 'Summer Training' has been started as well and I am eager to get back to it.

I am planning to transcribe more of 'The Care and Treatment. . .' soon.

Take care and play safe

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Good luck with the interview - hope you get it.

Just bought "the summer projekt" hope it helps.