Thursday, September 01, 2011

Slowly But Surely

'. . .it keeps going and going and going. . ." seems to describe what is happening to chapter 9 of 'Double Or Nothing'. The thing is that there are certain events I need to happen in this chapter and they all seem to be taking their time getting to where they need to be. It looks like, at this point, it is going to be a 10 page chapter. . .a good 10 pages but about 4 pages more than I had planned. So, my other writing is being put on hold.

On the home front, I have a second interview this Friday for a part time position. Fortunately, if I get the job, the hours worked shouldn't interfere too much with my unemployment insurance. I have to make mortgage payments etc. and the part time job wouldn't even come close to fulfilling the paycheck I need. However, it is with a national company and I have expectations of it turning full time fairly quickly.

I want to thank everyone who had purchased a copy of 'The Summer Project'. The royalties of copies sold before the end of September will go towards Christmas.

Take care everyone and play safe.

T.S.

No comments: