Sunday, September 04, 2011

Guess What. . .

Greetings,

I have finished chapter 10 of 'Double Or Nothing'. I a couple of hours marathon, chapter 10 blossomed and flourished. I can breathe a little easier knowing I have caught up to 'Summer Training'. Time line wise, 'Double' has not caught up but it should in the next couple of chapters. Now I can focus on getting chapter 7 of both stories edited and then dive into chapter 11 of 'Summer Training'.

I hope everyone has liked the stories so far. The dual storylines have been a challenge but a good one.

Halloween is coming up and I finally have an idea for my story this year. Yes, it will involve my favorite haunted house couple and a few friends. All I can say is that it was inspired by an old Bangles song.

Take care and play safe

T.S.

No comments: