Friday, February 15, 2013

'Perfect Spot' and Other Stuff

Greetings everyone.  I just completed chapter 3 of 'Just The Right Spot' and will be prepping it for publication in an e-magazine.  I'll let everyone know when they can find it.  I plan on publishing a chapter a month for 6 to 7 months ( or until it is completed).

I am also working on a 'Link' page that will highlight what sites I publish on and like to frequent as well as my thoughts on each site.  I also want to make a section for other blogs from fellow authors and individuals with like tastes.  If you are interested in letting me 'link' your blog, please let me know.

I plan on working on editing a 'Double Or Nothing' chapter to get it ready to post.  It will not post on BDSM Library.  It has been over two months since their last update.  There are many more story sites out there to enjoy and I encourage everyone to do so.

Take care and play safe.

T.S.

No comments: