Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Progress

I have made some progress of chapter 14 of 'Summer Training' and I hope to complete it this weekend.  I also plan to edit the first chapter of 'Just The Right Spot' to get it prepped to go into the e-magazine.  I will let everyone know when that happens.

I came across a storyline I had started a few years ago which I might start back up again.  It was never posted and after discovering a new website, I thought it would be a good fit for them.  More news on that later.

I hope you are putting your input into the survey.  The more; the merrier.  Please contribute.  Thank you.

Take care and play safe

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lost track of you during your time of trouble, and then went through some of those times myself. I'm glad to see you back, and I hope your well on the mend.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your storys very much and I'm really looking forward to the new chapter of Summer Training.