Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Double Or Nothing and Just The Right Spot news and such.

Just sent off 'Double or Nothing' Chapter 14 to be posted on various websites as well as Chapter 1 of 'Just The Right Spot'.  A couple of websites did not have the later so I am catching them up.  I will be tweaking Chapter 14 of 'Summer Training' before I send it off to be edited.  I am not 100% happy with one part of the chapter so I plan on rewriting it.  I have also made progress on 'Frosty and the Reindeer Game'.

Time frame wise for the plot of 'Summer Training' and 'Double or Nothing' are not now lining up and 'Summer Training' will lag a chapter behind 'Double or Nothing' for a little while.  So when I post Summer Training 14 and Double or Nothing 15, they will be in sync with each other.

In the next few months you will see 'lupercalia' and the next chapter of  Wrath.

Have fun and play safe

T.S.

No comments: