Monday, November 27, 2017

Coming Soon. . .'Frosty' and other things.

I just sent out for proofing 'Frosty and the Reindeer Game', my Xmas tale for this year.  If you are one of proofreaders and have not received your copy, please let me know via email.

My projects to work on are new chapters of 'Double or Nothing' and 'Summer Training' and I am looking to get started on a new chapter of Wrath.

I would like to start posting to Literotica but I am stuck.  I have an account attached to my email but they have not replied  to my queries about username and password and I cannot create a new account with my fesseln email.  'Sigh'

I will try to update my Index here shortly.

Play safe.

T.S.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great. Hoping to get time to catch up reading your recent posts but the holidays are... hell.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your work, just wanted to point out that some stories have missing chapters like "Summer Training" and "Double or Nothing". According to the index there should be one more chapter for both, but none of the sites have them posted.

T. S. Fesseln said...

The reason you do not see more chapters posted is that the rough draft is complete but needs editing. I had to rewrite part of chapter 15 of summer training as well.

T. S. Fesseln said...

The chapters you mentioned are rough drafts and have not been edited yet.

Rob said...

Just read Chapter 14 of Double or Nothing - good stuff. Looks like life is about to get a little complicated in the slave training house.