Thursday, December 07, 2017

A Lull...

After the mad rush to get a story written and edited, I usually will take a breather.  'Frosty and the Reindeer Game' has been edited and will shortly be sent to various websites for posting as a Christmas gift to you.  I plan on looking over the next chapter of 'Summer Training' one last time before sending it out for editing as well as the next chapter of 'Double or Nothing'.  This should put the story lines back in sync with one another.  I will also start to tackle a Valentine's Day story.  I have also taken a look of what I have left of 'Wrath.  Year's ago I had at least 2 other chapters roughed out and in outline, but all that disappeared when the computer died.  So I have to see what I can garner from the remains and start afresh with the next chapter.  It may take awhile.

So that is what is happening on this end.  Please feel free to comment on my stories.  It helps me write better ones.

Take care and play safe

T.S. Fesseln

1 comment:

Rob said...

That is a heck of a lot. A rest is well deserved.

Be something to see a resurrection of Wrath, great old story.