Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Adding to "Speaking Volumes"

There is a small addition to 'Speaking Volumes' and I hope to add a bit more this weekend. I have also worked a bit more on 'A Work Of Art' and one of it's many endings.

I have also received more e-mails concerning 'Summer Project'. I have added to chapter 20 and hope to have it done by the end of the month. . .but we all know that life can intrude on the best laid plans. I have also started on the 2nd book of 'Summer Project and I am nearing the end of the first chapter. The working title is 'The Summer Project Book 2: The Reveal' unless someone can come up with a better title. However, I am not adding to my mailing list until I can clean it out. It was first compiled when I started writing 'Summer Project' and I am sure that there is numerous defunct email addresses in it. I will let people know when I will be taking names again so you can receive your chapters directly.

As always, feel free to post comments, e-mail me or IM me on AIM (Fesseln1).

Take care,

T.S.

No comments: