Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tough Week

As you can tell, I haven't been able to write more to any story. Again, life intruded and a friend needed me to do him a favor, thus my writing time evaporated. However, I hope to add to it in the next day or so, life permitting.

I have done some re-reading of 'A Work Of Art' and have touched up a few things here and there as well as adding about a page. After such a long time between writings, I can see my 'style' has changed a bit and fiting my current style with the past one is proving an interesting challenge.

Feline has posted some comments on The Bound Forum . I have always found her comments fair and her stories very well written. Her latest reviews are upon 'Walk The Line' and 'Bounding Main' if you care to read them.

As always, take care and look for additons to 'Speaking Volumes' in the next couple days.

T.S.

No comments: