Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yes, I Am Alive

It has been quite sometime since my last post and the number of words written on any of my stories would equal that of the Sunday comics. The responsibilities of my new position are huge and I am quite exhausted at the end of my work day and things around the house are not much better, now that spring is here and the lawn and gardens beckon.

I hope to find some writing time soon. The bug is getting to me and not being able to write is getting to be annoying (I am sure it is for you people too.) So, I hope you can wait a little bit longer before stoning me.

Take care,

T.S.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your paycheck matches the workload and hope you get a chance to write again before the words start dribbling out your ears.

Anonymous said...

Summer Project might soon become literally a summer project.

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm new here, I stumbled upon this message board I have found It absolutely accommodating & it has helped me alot. I hope to contribute & support other users like it has helped me.

Thank's, See You Around.