Sunday, May 30, 2010

Back In The Saddle Again. . .

Well, it has been awhile, but I have finally started writing again. Yesterday I completed 2 pages and I hope to do the same today. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it is for me considering that I haven't written word one for nearly six months. So I hope to make it more of a habit and get things completed. For now though, the fact that I am writting anything is a good thing.

It hailed here yesterday with stones as large as marbles and it tore up the gardens pretty bad. So later today I will be out there getting some cleaning up done. Fortunately, there was no damage to the roof or my car.

Take care and play safe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two pages ain't bad, three more then I could manage.

Good luck with the garden. I shudder to think what my yard would look like after marble-sized hail.