Saturday, June 05, 2010

Working On 'Summer Project'

I have started writing again on 'Summer Project', picking up where I had left off many moons ago and things seem to be going smoothly and in the direction I want it to (believe it or not, sometimes stories can take on a life of their own and wander off somewhere you hadn't thought of before.) This should be the second to last chapter, depending on how long I make this one. But, I hope to wrap-up the first 'book' of 'Summer Project' sooner than later.

It has been a long time since I have actually discussed much on this blog, and for that, I am sorry. I will try to post more often.

For those visiting for the first time, take sometime and explore a bit. Tell me what your favorite story is or who is your favorite character. Make yourself at home. Hopefully you might find something interesting here.

Take care

T.S.

No comments: