Saturday, June 26, 2010

'Not Your Garden Variety' and Other Things

It is another hot Saturday, though the cloud cover promises a little respite from the heat. I plan to work on the finishing touches to 'Not Your garden Variety' tomorrow, if my cats allow me to. The youngest has ensconced herself in front of my computer screen and is toying with anything loose on my desk. Her current plaything is an orange pen.

It was inevitable, but someone has guessed at the ending of 'Summer Project,' at least, close enough to call it. I was hoping to keep it a surprise, but apparently there are a few twisted, like-minded readers out there. There will be a twist or two coming, however, that I hope nobody sees coming. The final chapter is pretty much written in my head, I just need to transfer it into the computer. It will be a long chapter, with the possibility of becoming two (but I plan to release both at the same time if that is the case.)

The next 'Book' in the Stephanie/Jeff saga will continue where the first book left off. 'Summer Project' will be able to stand on it's own, but the second 'Book' will be a sequel in the truest sense. I have yet to come up with a suitable title, but I think I am getting closer.

Take care, everyone, and play safe

T.S.

No comments: