Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rainy & Writing

It is a cold, drizzly day here, perfect for writing. The latest chapter of 'Summer Project' is going well and I am about halfway through with the first draft. I hope to make a lot of progress in the next couple of days, seeing that the garden is not getting any attention to day.

After 'Summer Project', I want to focus on getting a few short stories done that I had started. After that, the final chapter of 'Summer Project'. Hopefully by the end of the summer I should have a fair amount done.

I am currently contemplating a new poll, but every idea I come up with seems to have more choices than I would like (such as, who is your favorite bondage model?). So if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Take care and play safe.

T.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little cold and drizzly would be lovely. Hot, dry and windy sucks and you have to keep one on the hills for fear they will go up in flames. Enjoy the writing time.

Anonymous said...

I just found "The summer project" story yesterday. I have read like 10 chapters so far and loved it. It was pleasant suprise that you have started to work with it again. I kinda hate unfinished stories. Thanks