Wednesday, June 30, 2010

After A Weekend Gone Bad. . .

Well, this last weekend was not the weekend I had planned and the long and short of it was the actions of one irresponsible person who cares only for himself . I won't go into the details, but needless to say the waiting around for commitments he had made and didn't bother to call for change of plans killed Saturday and Sunday and has spilled over into today (having to take a day off of work to do what he should have been doing). So, after getting home I needed to do something 'constructive' and I started to work on 'Not Your Garden Variety' story again and made significant progress. It also put me in a much better mood. I should have the story done this weekend and posting it to Gromet's website.

I would also like to finish the sequel to 'Maid Service Requested' which has been languishing in my computer. It shouldn't take much to complete that one either.

I have started getting a few followers on Twitter and hope to add a few more.

Take care everyone,

T.S.

No comments: