Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nearing The End Of 'Summer'

I have been up since 5 this morning, unable to sleep in as I intended. After playing a few nearly-mindless games on the computer, I decided to do some editing and writing. As the result, chapter 25 of 'Summer Project' is nearly complete. As of this moment, the page count sits at 20 and t looks like it will end at page 21 or so. I hope to finish it this weekend.

As I 'put this one to bed', I have to say that I am pleased with what I have written. It has become a finished work. From what was just a collection of situations and positions it has, I hope, developed into something a little bit more with believable characters and believable bondage.

It was a long journey to get to this point, longer than I had ever anticipated. Stephanie and Jeffery are finally getting the ending they needed to have.

'On French Soil' is the next on the chopping block to get finished. I have stopped working on the latest chapter in order to finish 'Summer Project'. The fire is still there to finish it so all I really need is some time to do it. Also, the 'sequel' to 'Maid Service Requested' is so close to the finish line that it would be a crime not to complete it shortly.

Gromet has his Halloween pages up so drop by and take a look. 'Invaded' is there as well as several other new stories (and old).

Take care

T.S.

No comments: