Tuesday, November 02, 2010

First Draft Of 'Summer Project' Done!!!

It's done. At least, the first draft of it is done. 'The Summer Project' is a completed work. The next step is to smooth out the wrinkles and ship it off to my proof reader to edit. After that, it gets shipped back to me, I make the necessary changes and then the next step is posting it and getting the e-book together with Burping Frog.

'Summer Training' will be the next 'book' of the two book series. I have a basic outline in my head, however, that can change fairly quickly. I am not planning to commit fully to 'Summer Training' until after the first of the year.

Next, I am planning to finish the sequel to 'Maid Service Requested.' 'Do Not Disturb' is nearly complete and I should have it done by December.

Speaking of December and the yuletied holiday, I am in the planning stages for my annual Christmas story. There is a survey you can check or you can voice your opinion of what story you want to see here. Christmas will be here before you know it, so please let me know what you would like to see.

Please take care and be safe,

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. That is a major accomplishment to complete a project of this size. Look forward to reading the conclusion and then the sequel.