Sunday, November 07, 2010

Summer Project Chapter 24 Posting

Chapter 24 of 'The Summer Project' has been sent out to be posted on various websites and soon you should be able to enjoy it before Thanksgiving. Thank all of you for your patience in this. Writing takes time and life has been hectic as of late.

I am re-writing the first chapter of 'Summer Training'. The previous first chapter was started when I had not finished 'Project' and several major changes would have to be made in order to make it work the way I want it to. So, this morning I started it again and I am pleased with the way it is flowing.

The Christmas story poll is going well and the outcome will determine what story I will start (and complete) next for the holiday.

Take care all,

T.S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

any idea if it's actually posted somewhere yet? I keep looking for it (I've been following this story since its inception) but I can't find it...

T. S. Fesseln said...

For most sites it takes a week to several weeks to post. Currently none have posted yet. I am posting to stories online Saturday.

T. S. Fesseln said...

Leviticus' site has posted Chapter 24. We should see more sites posting shortly.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on completing the first "book". Cannot say I particularly enjoyed Chapter 24, a first for Summer Project, but that is my problem not yours. Good luck with continuing the story and enjoy the holidays.