Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Maddening March. . .

Things here are rather busy, to say the least. I had hoped to have 'Summer Training' posted on Gromet's site by now. I am planning on finishing another chapter of 'Double Or Nothing' and going on to complete one for 'Summer Training'. There is an Easter story that I have been planning to write for years now and I think this will be the month for it.

I have been told be several of readers through e-mails and comments, that they have purchased the 'Summer Project' e-book even when they had found the complete story online. Thank you. Your support is very much appreciated. Money is very tight around here and every penny counts.

Ads should be appearing soon on this site. If they don't work out, then I will take them off.

Take care, everyone, and play safe.

T.S.

2 comments:

Trevor said...

Have you considered possibly publishing a few more of the stories on the various ebook market places?

T. S. Fesseln said...

Burping Frog, my publisher, has done a wonderful job of marketing my two anthologies and 'Summer Project'. I have other published works under my real name.

When I have a sufficient number, I will probably do a collection of Self-Bondage stories.

Right now, I am focusing on writing 'Summer Training' and 'Double Or Nothing'. 'On French Soil' needs to be finished as well.