Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank you. . .

I just wanted to thank everyone for their comments on 'The Summer Project', both here and via private e-mails. It has posted to several sites now and should be on them all within a week. The e-book is also available on several e-book sites as well with the cover being done by my friend Robert Dean.

I plan on working on 'Summer Training' this weekend between chores. With snow in the forecast for Friday, I am sure that I will spending quite a bit of time indoors. I am working on chapter 5, a difficult chapter since there is a lot of things going on, but I hope to at least get a portion of it completed.

So far, 'Double Or Nothing' has had some positive comments and ratings. I am working on chapter 4 currently.

The reason I am doing chapters in advance is that I want to make sure there is no long wait periods between postings. I know it was frustrating for some readers the length of time between chapter of other stories and this is a way of avoiding some of that.

Take care, everyone, and play safe.

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Summer Project was an amazing story. Stephanie sounds so hot with the way you describe her, I guess you can call her the dream bdsm girl LOL. I would agree that it was somewhat annoying having the long waits in between chapters, but when they did come it was worth it.

What you could do with Summer Training is simply write the entire story first and then over the course of time release a chapter every month or so. If you release all 5 chapters or whatever you have done up until now, you'll still be doing the same thing as Summer Project.