Friday, February 04, 2011

Comments

I want to thanks those of you that post comments, be they here or on the websites where the stories are posted. They mean a lot to me and I hope to see more of them. They help me see if I am going in the right direction with a story or not. For instance, 'Double Or Nothing' has been posted on BDSM Library and of the thousands of hits it has received, not a single person has posted anything about whether they liked it or not. Usually, if I write a few chapters and there is no comments, I usually drop the project. . .such as 'Sacrifice', a storyline that I thought was good but no one seemed to pay attention to it.

So please, give every author a minute or two of your time to tell them you thoughts. They'll appreciate it.


Take care,

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really delighted to find this. great job!