Saturday, February 05, 2011

Just Stuff

What I find nice about a blog is that I can sometimes ramble a bit. This is one of those times. The first thing is that I have posted a new poll about taking advertising here and I wanted to ask you readers for your opinion. Money has gotten tight around here and a few extra dollars would be nice, but not at the expense of readers. So please fill out the poll and tell me what you think.

I also thought I would give you some background stuff on 'The Summer Project'. The working title was originally 'The Summer Before' and it was really meant as a lead in to a story that I had wrapped up in my brain earlier about a brother and sister that kidnap 3 of the sister's friends during a slumber party. The problem I was having is why would the sister do that. Thus the first sparks of what was to become 'Summer Project'.

'Double Or Nothing' started the same way. I look at a story logically. I really like to make a tale at least somewhat believable and Ray and Janice's collection of bondage gear was, how can I say, excessive. Thus my mind started writing another story that explained this.

It seems like 'Maid Service Requested' is going to be made into a longer work. The problem is I really haven't thought out a plot line for it. The first story was an exercise in perception and I never really thought about a sequel to it. However, I received a lot of e-mails pressing me to do a sequel to it and finally that got done. I have a third piece in mind but beyond that is as blank as a fog bank. I have no idea in which direction to take it.

My proofreader, Dave, has convinced me I need to add a thing or two to 'Summer Training' to reintroduce things that took place in 'Summer Project'. I plan on reviewing the chapters this weekend and adding a few things here and there.

I have finished the rough draft of the second chapter to 'Double Or Nothing'. I plan on going over it this weekend to add some finishing touches.

That is it for today's ramblings. Take care everyone and play safe.

T.S.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say that both summer project and double or nothing are great reads so far. summer project needs a real ending however, even if you are planning a new story with the same characters. double or nothing just needs more of the story so far but is is an interesting start.

Just a question where do you want comments left?

T. S. Fesseln said...

There is an ending to 'Summer Project', chapter 25, and it will be posted soon. It is included in the e-book version of 'Summer Project'.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your writings and appreciate the effort that you put into them.