Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Summer Project 25 Posted

The final chapter of 'Summer Project' has been posted on Gromet's Plaza and should be posting in the next week or two on other websites. 'Summer Training' should follow soon. I have re-worked the first 2 chapters and will probably work on the third tomorrow. The first chapter of 'Double Or Nothing' has posted to several other websites so it should be easy to find.

'Double Or Nothing' and 'Summer Training' will be two parallel story lines, each taking place about the same time and dovetailing into each other from time to time. I am undecided at this point about having a fourth 'book' that will tie the storylines together as one. We will see.

I like to thank all of you readers for your comments.

Take care and play safe

T.S.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just finished Summer Project. I'm glad you wrapped it up in a nice way. It's a great story and I'll have to go and reread the whole thing. I know all about belly up computers--I had three go in a week and a half. Now if I can find my story back up file I'll be a happy camper.

T. S. Fesseln said...

Thank you. I really appreciate your comments and I hope you enjoy the 'follow-ons'.

Anonymous said...

Great way to wrap up Summer Project and set up the next 'book'. Damn good read.

Trevor said...

Read it on one of the sites, then bought it on Amazon for easy access and supporting good authors! Can't wait for the follow ups.

Melissa said...

I loved the way you were able to smoothly transition Jeff and Stephanie's relationship. Great job as always. the whole book is really wonderful from start to finish.

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of the sister helping to enslave her friends...hope you keep that idea in Summer Training.