Sunday, October 02, 2011

October. . .finally

The leafs are starting to drift down a couple at a time and I am starting to pull out the bins of autumn and Halloween decorations down to paw through them to see what I need for this year. My front lawn graveyard has grown, but it still needs a tombstone or two and a fog machine would be awesome. It is one of my favorite times of the year and I hope to celebrate it with at least two tales. One of the tales is nearly complete and I intend to start another this coming tuesday.

I also intend on working on the edits of chapter 8 of both 'Summer Training' and 'Double or Nothing' in prep for posting this month. Hopefully I will get to do some more writing on chapter 11 of 'Summer Training'. I hope you have enjoyed these two stories.

Realistically, I hope to try to get some writing done on "On French Soil' and 'Wrath' after the holidays. I have at least one Christmas tale to write as your Christmas gift from me and I want to get a few more chapters done for 'Summer Training' and 'Double Or Nothing'.

Take care and, as always, I look forward to any comments you might have.

Play safe,

T.S.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's November 6th, and your Halloween stories haven't come out yet. I hope you are well and things are just delayed...

Anonymous said...

"Mr. Praline: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Owner: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.

Mr. Praline: Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now."

Is Fesseln dead, resting, or pining for the fjords...

Anonymous said...

Still alive? It's already december and there has been no word from you in over 2 months.

Anonymous said...

Its even december now... Hope you're well and nothing bad happend to you. Wish you nice holidays and many, tighly bound presents :-)

Anonymous said...

Haven't heard anything from you in a while now. Hope all is well and we will see more of your writing soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

:( I miss updates on these stories. I hope this starts backup soon.

Anonymous said...

Add me to the list of people concerned about you. Hope all is well with you and your new job. *crosses fingers*

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well :(

Anonymous said...

and now we are approaching February...

he is properly locked in some cellar!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you locked in some dungeon or what?....

Looking forward to the next chapter

Anonymous said...

Come back to us. Even if it is just to let us how you are.

Anonymous said...

4/12/12 still no sign of t.s. fesseln. dpnt dissapear like this. cliff hangers are terrible. hope you are well.

Anonymous said...

2012-April-20

Hey T.S. - please let us know at least if you're OK?

life-sign, please...

Anonymous said...

When will the next chapter be out or will you be switching to e-books sales? 5/22/12

Anonymous said...

6/17/12 now :( Hope you are OK; even if you aren't writing anymore.

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Good morning T.S. let your fans know if you are well & sound they are worried about you?