Thursday, August 02, 2012

Things

     Everyone is probably wondering what is going on with me. I won't go into the gory details but my computer died, my house was foreclosed on, finding a job has been difficult at best and I have been in the midst of a very deep depression. All this culminated in an attempt to harm myself and the hospitalization afterward. Needless to say, I haven't worked on anything until the last few days, reviewing chapter outlines and such. However, even with access to library computers, it will be awhile before I post anymore updates (libraries frown on the work that I do and I am sure to loose access if I was discovered writing my stories there.) With no computer in the foreseeable future, my work will be on hold. . .at least physically. It doesn't stop me from figuring out new story lines as well as where longer ones are going.

Take care everyone and play safe.

T.S.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are ok, maybe someone on here has a spare computer they can let you have

Anonymous said...

Damn - don't know what to say, really.

I'm glad you're still in the world - except for illness being in it is always better than not in my opinion (having received a couple of nasty "kicks to the stomach" myself, so to say)

Get well and Best wishes and Best of Luck!

Anonymous said...

Extremely sorry to hear about your troubles; the world continues to be a bastard... I hope you recover fully and well. With regards to your financial issues, have you considered putting your stuff up for sale on Amazon/Barnes and Noble/Smashwords self-publishing? Given the recent successes of 50 Shades of Gray, bondage has temporarily become a much more mainstream idea. You write at least as well as that... A cheap 2.99 release/re-release of some of your back catalog might do very well. Especially as it might take your work more mainstream than the very specialized distribution channels you have used before.

Fesseln_Fan said...

Let me say this, despite the fact that it was getting close to a year since you posted anything. I and many others never stopped periodically checking your blog for updates.

Depression is rough but if it is any consolation, please know that there were many of us who kept coming to your blog time and time again, hoping to see one of your articulate posts. We never gave up on you, please don't give up on yourself.

Best of luck to you sir, the world can sometimes be a very harsh place but history has taught us that no matter the adversity we have faced as human beings, life goes on. So will yours, keep your chin up man. Glad to hear your ok.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope the corner has been turned and improvements come daily. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I like the idea of 2.99 releasing of old stories and paying for early releases of newer chapters. Take care of your self and can't wait until the next release.

Anonymous said...

Glad you seem better now, and I hope things get better soon!

If you have access to any funds at all, consider checking out a pawn shop for a laptop. Yes, probably stolen, but fairly good ones are going for cheap.

charles spencer said...

Very sorry to hear your problems. The world is not a nice place currently. I fevently hope you get back on your feet; as you have found you have a lot of friendly fans.
cheers
Charles Spencer

Necronknight said...

nec here, i was wondering if you were on a hiatus or something, this truly sounds worse, i felt i had to offer my condolences on this post. get well soon!

and we always play safe. :P