Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Plugging Away

     Things here are moving at a slow and steady pace.  My part time job seems to be taking odd turns that I haven't been expecting.  These are not bad turns, just unexpected in a twightlight zone kinda way.

     My first writing project will be to edit a chapter or two of 'Summer Training' as well as 'Double Or Nothing'.  I also have a short story that has been rattling around in this skull that needs to be put down.  However, most of this will happen after I move into an apartment this September and get a computer to call my own.

      That is about it.  thank you for all your support and please play safe.

T.S.

   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear that you are okay. I was kind of fearing that I would never see update to your stories now I have some hope. Anyways focus on getting your life back on the track. Best wishes and Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Slow and steady progress is good progress. Twilight zone twists are better then Twilight twists. Story writing does not sound like a priority right now, probably never should be. One day after another. Best wishes