Monday, December 31, 2012

A New Year

A new year and a clean slate.  At least, that's how it is supposed to be.  What I am planning in this coming year is to finish both 'Double Or Nothing' and 'Summer Training'.  I have made a little progress on chapter 12 of 'Double Or Nothing' and plan to have that chapter complete soon.  I also plan on getting a good chunk of 'Wrath' done.  Chapter 7 is in the works.  I also plan on finishing and posting the 'novelette' 'Just The Right Spot' ( I am working on Chapter 3 of 6 or 7 chapters).  I am also planning Brandy and Grant's wedding.

What other stories would you like to see progress on in the coming year?  Please let me know.

I wish everyone a safe and enjoyable New Year.

T.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is some writing plan. Hope it all works out and you have a great year.