Wednesday, December 05, 2012

The Last Few Days

I have made some writing progress in the last few days.  I had good progress on chapter 12 of 'Summer Training'.  The problem with this chapter is that it is alot of character and plot building and not alot of 'the good stuff'.  However, I don't see any way around it without re-writing a major portion of it.  Any thoughts, out there?  Do you mind not having alot of sex in a chapter?

I also nailed what I want to do for my Christmas story, but I may not finish it in time or have it proofed like I like it.  But, I may post it if even if it isn't proofed as long as you people don't mind it.

If you haven't noticed, I added some transcriptions from 'The Care and Treatment of Particularly Fair Women' by Dr. Geoffrey Brand and should add more to it when I have time.

Take care, everyone, and play safe,

T.S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The story has been great so far, if you need to do a chapter without much sex to keep up the overall quality of the story then do it.

Rob said...

I personally am fine with a chapter that is about plot and character. That can be "good stuff" as well. Better then falling into a rut of binding in paragraph 4, gag in paragraph 7 and orgasm in paragraph 12.

Anonymous said...

go for it

Anonymous said...

That's the great part of your story is that it's not just wall to wall sex but also has something to make you think too...